Judy Holt, CRNP
Judy Holt C.R.N.P. joins our practice with experience as a pediatric nurse practitioner working with children affected by complex, chronic illness. Prior to becoming a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, she worked as a registered nurse in Pediatrics and NICU (step-down). She is a local to Edgewater, has a sister 17 years younger than her (currently in middle school).
Hobbies: I love being outdoors and on the water, especially paddle boarding, fishing, and playing with my dog.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) University of Maryland School of Nursing 2008-2010
- Masters Degree in Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Primary Care University of Maryland School of Nursing 2011-2013
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Research, Genetics, and Complex Medical Care, National Institutes of Health (2016-2017)- provided care to children with brittle bone disease with a focus on detailed, comprehensive care (almost every body system evaluated); and bone structure, growth, and health.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Newborn Nursery, Mercy Medical Center (2014-2016)- completed newborn exams/ assessments, and helped parents with their newest addition to the family (breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, newborn care)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Pediatric Endocrinology, Barry Reiner, MD, LLC (2013-2016) - provided care to children with Diabetes (Type 1 and 2); thyroid disease (under or over active); concerns related to growth (pediatric obesity, short stature, growth hormone deficiency, failure to thrive); and menstrual cycle irregularities.
- Pediatric Nurse Credentialing Board - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- CPR: Basic Life Support (BLS); Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS); Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)